Whether you’re making your first trip to Wisconsin,
returning for a new adventure,
or aspiring to be a local tourist,
I am here to help you plan your most successful trip yet!
What I Offer:
– Customized itineraries for trips to Milwaukee and Wisconsin
– Length of trips can range from a day to a week
– Itineraries can include options for dining, tours, recreation, lodging, and more!
How to Get Started?
– Step One: Contact me to express your interest in my travel planning services
– Step Two: Complete the “About You and Your Trip” form you receive from me via email
– Step Three: Submit your payment to my PayPal account ($5 per travel day)
– Step Four: Receive your complete travel itinerary from me via email within seven days
Why You Can Trust Me:
I am a lifelong Wisconsin resident with a passion for sharing all that this state has to offer. As a digital content creator with a niche in Wisconsin travel and recreation, it is my job to explore new-to-me parts of this state as often as I can and to research them by following other Wisconsin residents and travelers on social media. If I don’t have firsthand experience about the destination you’ll be visiting, I have an entire network of Wisconsinites whose knowledge I can use to still create a quality travel itinerary for you.
How Much Do I Charge?
My rate is $5 for each day of your trip you would like an itinerary for.